Scheduled Transitions are used when making a new revision of the content and to have it
published at a certain date and time.
Creating a Scheduled Transition
1. “Edit” the page as normal
2. In the settings sidebar, set the “Change to” dropdown to “Draft”
Under “Revision log message”, write a message so you know what the update is for. This is for internal purposes only.
3. Click “Save” to save the revision. This will keep the previous version of the content live on
the site while you are working on a new draft.
4. Go to the “Scheduled Transitions” tab
5. Click on the button to add a scheduled transition
6. On the Add scheduled transition screen, choose the draft that you created.
7. Under “Execute transition” choose “Publish” in the dropdown and set the date and time
when the transition should take place.
8. When you’re finished, click “Schedule transition.”
13. You should now see “Scheduled transition (1)” in the tab.